Mindarie Senior College uses the Department of Education's 'Connect' communication platform to update students and parents/carers with students course outlines, assessments, progress and general communications.
All students have access to Connect using their Education Department student login details which they also use to log in to College computers.
What is Connect?
Connect is an Education Department online portal. As a parent you can login to:
- stay informed of your child’s learning anywhere, anytime;
- securely access your child’s assessments and feedback; and
- engage in your child’s learning.
When you login you will be able to view:
- notices across all of your child’s classes;
- assessment data, tasks and progress marks.
Parents will be able to contact their child's teacher via Connect. Teachers can also use Connect to send information and reminders to their classes and parents. Email notifications will go to the email address on file at the College.
There is also a Connect Now app if you prefer to receive push notifications to your phone or mobile device.
Parents can login into Connect on a desktop by clicking on the logo below.
You can access the Connect guide by clicking below.