Mindarie SC has now implemented the Department of Educations 'Connect' communication platform to update students and parents/carers with students course outlines, assessments, progress and general communications.
All students have access to Connect using their Education Department student login details which they also use to login to College computers.
What is Connect?
- Connect is an Education Department online portal. As a parent you can login to stay;
- informed with your child’s learning anywhere, anytime;
- securely access your child’s assessments, feedback and
- engage in your child’s learning.
When you login you will be able to view;
- notices across all of your child’s classes
- assessment data, tasks and
- progress marks.
Parents will be able to contact their child's teacher via Connect. Teachers can also use Connect to send information and reminders to their classes and parents. Email notifications will go to the email address on file at the College.
There is also a FREE Connect app which is great if you prefer to receive push notifications to your phone or mobile device.
If you require help logging into Connect, please email: Julie.Ayers@education.wa.edu.au
Parents can login into Connect by clicking on the logo below.
You can access the Connect Parent Manual by clicking below or if particular information is required, click on the individual topic.