Vehicle Permit Application form

Mindarie Senior College recognises that Senior College students with licences will want to drive or ride, to and from school.

The College has designated student parking places for motorbikes, scooters and cars (space permitting).

Students need to complete the Vehicle Application form (below) and return a signed copy to Student Services with a copy of a valid Australian Driver's Licence. 

They will then be issued with a Parking Permit which needs to be adhered to the inside of the windscreen.

Vehicle Permit Application Form


Students are not to park in the staff parking bays.

Acknowledgement of Country
Mindarie Senior College acknowledges and pays respect to the past, present and future Traditional Custodians and Elders of the Wadjuk people of the Noongar Nation. We recognise and respect the connection to the land, sky and seas of this area. We recognise and respect the continuing cultural, spiritual and educational practices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.