Welcome to Mindarie Senior College.
Research (and common sense) tells us that a feeling of belonging and connection is essential to the social, emotional and academic well-being of teenage students. Your insights, opinions and detailed knowledge of your child will provide us with a vital resource to enable a smooth transition to Mindarie Senior College and a happy, productive career with us.
You can access the ‘Life So Far’ form via the link below and complete it electronically. Please “save as”, using the student name for the file name. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader software to open PDFs you can safely download it from the following link:
Please note that everything written in the Life So Far document will be treated in confidence. Only the Mentor teacher*, Student Services staff and the Principal will have access to the document.
Here are some specific topics which we would be grateful for you to include:
1. School/education history including previous schools. Please indicate if your child has had any learning difficulties or an education assistant at previous schools.
2. Family history and family matters.
3. Personality, including strengths and areas for improvement.
4. Physical and mental health.
5. Past achievements and future aspirations.
Please include a photograph if possible (click into the photo box and you should be able to upload a picture file). Feel free to write as much as you wish, using continuation sheets as necessary.
We really appreciate your time and effort. Please return the completed document to the College as soon as possible via reply email to: firstname.lastname@example.org