Function of the Board
The College Board comprises of representatives from parents, the community, staff and students. The Board has an important influence on the direction of the College with members bringing ideas and lending their expertise to strategic planning and community partnerships. We are fortunate to have an energetic, committed team, who are focussed on helping the students achieve their goals and it is encouraging that everybody works diligently to promote the best interests of the College throughout the year.
The responsibility of the Board include:
- establishing and reviewing from time to time, the College’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- the planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions
- evaluating the College’s performance in achieving them
- formulating codes of conduct for students at the school
- 'endorse' the Delivery and Performance Agreement, Business Plan and Annual Report
- review and 'note' the College Budget and Extra Cost Optional Components
- 'note' the Funding Agreement
- approve agreements or arrangements for advertising or sponsorship
- in consultation with students, parents and staff, determine a dress code for students
- promote the College in the community
BOARD MEMBERSHIP 2021:
2021 Meeting Dates
The meeting dates for 2021 are proposed as follows:
- Term 2 - Monday, 10 May @ 4.00pm - Annual General Meeting
- Term 3 - Monday, 16 August @ 4.00pm
- Term 4 - Monday, 6 December @ 4.00pm
College Board Nomination Information
There is currently one parent membership position available for the College Board. Interested parents should download a nomination form and return to email@example.com
All Board Members must complete a 'College Board Code of Conduct' and complete a 'Criminal History Screening' before their membership can be accepted.
Information regarding the Screening Application can be found below. Please contact Julie Ayers on 9304 5808 if further information is required on this process.