The College Board comprises of representatives from parents, the community, staff and students. The Board has an important influence on the direction of the College with members bringing ideas and lending their expertise to strategic planning and community partnerships. We are fortunate to have an energetic, committed team, who are focussed on helping the students achieve their goals and it is encouraging that everybody works diligently to promote the best interests of the College throughout the year.
The responsibility of the Board include:
- establishing and reviewing from time to time, the College’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions
- the planning of financial arrangements necessary to fund those objectives, priorities and directions
- evaluating the College’s performance in achieving them
- formulating codes of conduct for students at the school
- endorsing the Delivery and Performance Agreement Business Plan and Annual Report and Business Plan
- endorsing and reviewing the College Budget and Extra Cost Optional Components
- approve agreements or arrangements for advertising or sponsorship
- In consultation with students, parents and staff, determine a dress code for students
- promote the College in the community
2019 Meeting Dates
The College Board meets at least once a Term. The first meeting in 2019 will be the Annual General Meeting which will be on Monday, 25 February at 4.00pm.
The meeting dates for the remainder of the year are:
- Term 1 - Monday, 1 April @ 4.00pm
- Term 2 - Monday, 20 May @ 4.00pm
- Term 3 - Monday, 19 August @ 4.00pm
- Term 4 - Monday, 9 December @ 4.00pm
Parents wishing to attend the AGM should contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 22 February.
College Board Nomination Information
If you would like to nominate to sit on the College Board please download the nomination form below.
Nomination forms are to be emailed to email@example.com by Wednesday, 20 February.
Anyone voted onto the College Board must complete a 'College Board Code of Conduct' and complete a 'Criminal History Screening'. Information regarding the Screening Application can be found below. Please contact Julie Ayers on 9304 5808 if further information is required on this process.
College Board Minutes
Term 1 - 26 February 2018
Term 1 - 26 March 2018
Term 2 - 21 May 2018
Term 3 - 13 August 2018
|Tracey Roberts JP
Mayor - City of Wanneroo
|Chair & Parent Member|
|Wrolf Van Munster||Vice Chair & Parent Member|
|James McNeill||Staff Member|
|Brian Piper||Parent Member|
|Jake Morrison||Community and Alumni Member|
|Hon. Michael Mischin
Member for North Metropolitan Region - Shadow Attorney General; Minister for Commerce
Director of Operations - North Metropolitan TAFE
|Prof. Steve Chapman
Vice Chancellor - Edith Cowan University
|Leanne Shepherd||Parent Member|
|Rachael Ainge||Manager Corporate Services|