Includes workshops, employer documentation and student logbook
Students will be given an opportunity to develop and demonstrate increasing competence in the core skills for work, often referred to as generic, transferable or employability skills. Students will learn to apply and adapt workplace skills that are necessary to understand and carry out different types of work.
Students must complete an arranged period of time in a suitable workplace, with the work placement day being a Wednesday.
WPL Application Form - Prior to applying for the WPL program, students should ensure that they have read and understood the 2018 MSC Workplace Learning Policy outlined in this WPL Application.
Note: Download and complete the application prior to the enrolment interview.
• Manage career and work life
• Work with roles, rights and protocols
• Communication for work
• Connect and work with others
• Recognise and utilise diverse perspectives
• Plan and organise
• Make decisions
• Identify and solve problems
• Create and innovate
• Work in the digital world
• Positive attitude and interest
• Completion of the application.
© 2018 Mindarie Senior College