If you like photography and have an eye for taking a great shot, then read on!
Are you a budding photographer and looking to promote your photos to a wider audience? Then consider the ‘Picturing Mindarie’ competition.
‘Picturing Mindarie’ is an opportunity for students to use their photographic talents to take some architectural photos of the College and surrounds. The purpose of the competition is for students to capture images of the College (inside and outside) that can be then used on the College webpage, publications, and promotions.
All submitted entries may be used whether they were the winner of the competition or not. All photographs that are published will be attributed to the student with their name or logo watermarked on the photo.
- Competition will open on Monday, 21 June and close at 5.00pm, Friday 23 July.
- All photos must be uploaded via the link below with the permission completed.
- Must be a Mindarie Senior College student although do not need to be a photography student to enter.
- Students to take the photo in their own time but are able to loan out a camera from the Library.
- Photos are to be of the College building and grounds. It should not include people/students. Any photos with people included can not be considered.
- No more than five photos can be submitted in JPEG format. Each photo is to be not larger than 10MB.
- Photos should include one landscape, one portrait and three of your choosing.
Submissions are to be uploaded via the 'Permission to Publish Student Work and Upload Form' (link below) which gives the College permission to use the submitted photos in publications and promotions.
You can also use the QR Code below to to be taken to the Permissions and Upload Form:
One student will be awarded with a $100 Coles Myer gift voucher for the best overall photos submitted which will be judged by a panel. The winner will be announced in the Daily Notices, Facebook and recognised at the next available assembly.
If you are looking for inspiration, then check out the photos currently on the MSC webpage or other schools websites.