How to Access Student Support at Mindarie Senior College
We understand that our students may be feeling overwhelmed, anxious and frustrated during this challenging time we find ourselves in with Covid-19. We encourage our students to check-in with either a member of the Student Services Team, their Mentor Teacher or Classroom Teacher if they require some additional help. We believe that a little bit of support can make a big difference!
If you would rather speak to a member of the team over the phone, please call the College on 6207 5500.
Student Services staff available for direct support are:
- Sarah Bentley - Manager Student Services. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gemma Graffin (Mon & Tues, Thurs) – College Psychologist. Email: email@example.com
- Brendan Everett (Fri) - College Psychologist. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julie West (Mon, Thurs & Friday) - Community Health Nurse. Email: Julie.email@example.com
- Tamrah Bartlett – Chaplain. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Downer - Year 12 Leader. Email: email@example.com
- Trianda Hyde - Year 11 Leader (Mentor groups 1-4 & 9-18). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luke Foster – Year 11 Leader (Mentor groups 5-8 & 19-28). Email: email@example.com
Some useful resources: