Mindarie Senior College offers five internal VET courses:
These are proposed offerings for the 2022 academic year. At this time, no agreements have been entered into with a Registered Training Organisation for the delivery of these qualifications. On the basis of interest from students in these qualifications, the College will initiate a formal partnership agreement with a RTO for the delivery of the qualifications.
- CUA20215 - Certificate II in Creative Industries (Media) - This two year program commences in Year 11
- CUA31115 - Certificate II in Music Industry
- CHC22015 - Certificate II in Community Services
- SIS20319 - Certificate II in Sport Coaching
- FNS20115 - Certificate II in Financial Services
Complete details of external VET courses on offer in 2022 are not available at the time of publishing. As information becomes available (approximately mid July), external VET opportunities will be posted on the website.
VET Fee for services courses with an external Training Provider:
The full cost of these courses is to be met by the parent, with a 50% confirmation charge to be paid to the College prior to enrolment in the course and the balance to be paid prior to the course commencing.