Based on 2018 pricing and subject to change.
The Business Management and Enterprise General course gives students the opportunity to understand how vital business is to individuals and society.
The Business Management and Enterprise General course aims to prepare all students for a future where they will need to identify possibilities and create opportunities within a business environment. This course provides students with the ability to make sound and ethical business decisions based on critical thinking and gives them knowledge to help start their own business in the future.
Some of the key concepts which will be covered include:
• understand marketing
• understand how organisational practices, procedures and structures function.
• understand the impact of beliefs and values on business activity
• understand the impact of economic environments, government policies and legal requirements on business activity
• understand the impact of technologies
• apply business skills, tools and processes
• demonstrate interpersonal skills required for effective business operations
• investigate and evaluate innovative and enterprising opportunities
Year 12 – Business Management and Enterprise General
Course Code GTBME
© 2019 Mindarie Senior College