How to minimise the spread of COVID-19
• Frequently washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or using an alcohol based hand gel
• Refraining from touching mouth and nose
• If coughing or sneezing, covering your nose and mouth with a paper tissue or flexed elbow
• Dispose of the tissue immediately after use and perform hand hygiene
• Avoiding close contact with anyone if you, or they, have a cold or flu-like symptoms (maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres).
Protect others and stop the spread
We can all help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia. To protect others you must:
For the latest information and health related enquiries please refer to the Department of Health website https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/coronavirus or access their helpline 1800 020 080.
In times of worry and uncertainty, it is important to keep a positive sense of wellbeing in all aspects of life - physical, mental, social and emotional. Your child’s wellbeing can be influenced by what’s happening and the actions people take. In a safe and supportive environment, you can help to maintain your family’s wellbeing. Please visit the below website for further information.
Parents are advised that, if they need urgent mental health advice and support for themselves or their child, there is a 24 hour crisis support line 1800 048 636.